Swanton, Ohio

I was given as a gift the NuWave twister, a mini-blender. At first I really liked it, but after only a dozen uses, the plastic part on the bottom of the blades that connects to the motor, one of the connecting pieces broke. Then another until all four are now gone. Luckily I received two blades, the second being a flat blade. But soon those broke off too. I was milling flax seed so it should have been able to handle that easily.

Obviously the material for the part is inferior. Wanting to replace the blade so I can use the blender, I cannot find anywhere they make a replacement. Probably not worth the cost.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $28. The author is overall dissatisfied with NuWave Twister. The most disappointing about nuwave twister 22091 blender from NuWave Twister was inferior material of the blade shaft , but reviewer liked i liked it at first. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Sharper Image that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about NuWave Twister.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare NuWave Twister to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with NuWave Twister?

Comments